Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just relocated my battery the trunk and was planning on ordering a carbon fiber power chamber intake. but before i blow 200 bucks i want to know if there are better intakes out there for a 5th gen???:confused:

·
BB6'n till R34'n
6,093 Posts
They are all going to accomplish the same thing. You just have to decide short vs. CAI, and how much to spend.

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
If you do decide to search, please don't fall trap to the ice pack + intake combination. Sadly, it was a tested situation.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey rays can you posts a link cause i cant find it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes i know there are a lot of intake threads, i was asking if yall you recommend one over the password jdm ones thats all.

·
epicifying since 09!
1,588 Posts
OMFG! Banstick PLEASE

I say the SEARCH INTAKE is your best option.

this is why I dont leave OT

·
H22-Turbo 4WS Beast
1,384 Posts
Since you can seem to understand how to use the search function, i'll give you my input. If you can't find anyone that carries the SEARCH intake, go with the AEM V2. Boom, there's your answer.

·
RACECAR
2,883 Posts
What the hell is a Search intake system? I've never heard of that brand before.:confused: I haven't been in the modding scene for a few years so I'm kind of behind with new parts. How does this system compare to an AEM or a Type S intake system?

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
What the hell is a Search intake system? I've never heard of that brand before.:confused: I haven't been in the modding scene for a few years so I'm kind of behind with new parts. How does this system compare to an AEM or a Type S intake system?

The Search intake doesnt suck as much as the AEM or Type S however its still the best option out there.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts