Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Easter everyone. I just put my new rims on and tried to adjust the height on my front suspension, but they appear stuck. I can loosen the hex but the collar won't move at all.

The tires rub so I need help real quick. Any advice will be greatly apreciated. Thanks in Advance

JP

[This message has been edited by jpprelude (edited April 15, 2001).]

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, the whole thing was hanging there, but it seems stuck.

JP

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. My damn brother said don't mess with WD40. He doesn't know what he's talking about, but...

I'm sure it's dirty. I wonder if anywhere is open today for some wd40.

JP

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hell yeah. Thanks guys. Lowe's is the ****. Now I need to sneak out there in a few with my girl's car.

Happy Easter
JP

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again man. you're quick as hell. I didn't think anyone would be here, considering it's Easter.

I can walk around Lowe's for hours, just looking for Projects.

JP

G

·
wow, never heard of that happening. Even with all of the crap I drove through, I never had the perch get stuck.

I would try the WD40 trick too. Also, you could try tapping on the perch (after you have loosened the bolt) with something (small hammer, wrench, etc.).

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Billy. I got one of the first sets of these things and I've heard of at least 4 or 5 people with the same problem.

Off to Lowe's after Easter Lunch
JP

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys, everything worked cool. I got it up raised enough, but need to fix it better when it's not raining.

Happy Easter.
JP

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jpprelude:
Thanks guys, everything worked cool. I got it up raised enough, but need to fix it better when it's not raining.

Happy Easter.
JP
</font>
you'll get your hands dirty, but you won't work in the rain? j/j

1 - 14 of 14 Posts