Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo
After hanging out with a local import club, I came to the conclusion that upgrading parts like pistons, heads and cams and having a big displacement engine is not where the power is at. I realized that in order to make serious power, I needed stickers, and FAST!! Thankfully, Chow Minh was able to hook me up with a few of his extras. The twin fart cans, rated at 100 HP each, and the 17" yellow ZR1 wheels really set the tone for the car, and the type R badges let people know I'm a force to be reckoned with.

My problem is this...even though I should be pushing 550+ horsepower, I just don't think I have enough stickers. If any of you guys know where I can get a "Powered by Camaro" decal at, (preferably a yellow one about 3 feet long that I can put at a 45º angle across my front fender), that would be great. Also, I need an "LT1 Inside" Intel parody logo like you guys have for the VTEC jobbie, and lastly, some street-sweeping ground effects. Any help would be appreciated, as I have a street race coming up, and I'm hoping to pull off some pimp runs.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SSushi:

</font>
Yo that's some dope ass slammin wiggidy wack fly shiaaaaat yo be gottin there!

BTW shouldn't there be a NEUSPEED sticker or something on it?

·
Registered
9,437 Posts

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CyberCivicSi:
hey i have question aboot grizzlies. there seems to be a couple mating behind the pine tree and they keep me up all night. what should i do. :D</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.