Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, my arm is about to fall off. I spent 4 hours cleaning, polishing, and waxing my car today. I think I need one of those power buffers for sure now. Here is a pic.

http://www.geocities.com/Lude2kca/Spring/DSCF0050.jpg

Oh, now after all that scrubbing and buffing, my car has extreme static and has attracted dus like flies to [email protected]#$.

[This message has been edited by Lude2k (edited April 13, 2001).]

·
Registered
419 Posts
did the same thing today as well.. by hand, even though i have one of those power buffers.. I HATE THOSE THINGS.. i tried using it on the nsx, got wax all over myself.. maybe i just suck, but that thing is hard to use.. plus it was my first time using such a thing.. but damn, i'd rather do it by hand anyways.. much more intimate. *drool* i've been obsessing over the shine.. and to avoid dust collection i put the prelude in the garage with 3 bed sheets over it (i'm thinking about selling my exhaust for a car cover).

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

while i go take more.. "pleasing" pictures you'll just have to deal with this one. now wheres that dig. cam?

·
Registered
419 Posts
oh and... is there some sort of application you can put on the car to stop dust from collecting... i remember seeing it somewhere.. whats it called and what does it run for?

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

while i go take more.. "pleasing" pictures you'll just have to deal with this one. now wheres that dig. cam?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts