Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
What the deuce?
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need a few songs for a PowerPoint for Dad's 50th bday

Like the title says, I need to come up with 2 songs for a PowerPoint I made for my dad's surprise 50th bday party my mom is throwing him. She wants it to be kinda funny so no sentimental stuff and maybe something from the 70s-80s since thats his kinda music. Its just a bunch of pics of him and my family and his cars and whatnot so no specific songs are needed, just something that everyone will enjoy watching a funny slideshow to. Thanks for the help all!

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
Fear Factory - Cars !! yeaaaaaa!
Flock of seagulls - I ran ... haha we all know these songs... they are some fun upbeat songs from the 80's though! :fob:

Ooo... Mike and the Mechanics - The Living Years

Simply Red - sunrise

Tony Bennett - the best is yet to come

Steely Dan - do it again

Steven Winwood - Back in the high life again

Bryan Adams - summer of 69'

Cars - Drive

Crowded House - hey now hey now

William Hung - I blieve i can fly :laugh: that'll either crack every one up or leave the party :laugh:

:shrug: just going through my songs and picturing what would go good at the party if i was in your situation

·
What the deuce?
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm just looking for a big list of songs so I have a large selection to pick from. Thanks for the suggestions so far and keep em coming

·
What the deuce?
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I'm a huge Beastie fan so thats definitely crossed my mind but much more my music than his. I'm really liking Life is a highway right now, upbeat and fitting. But I'm gonna have like 100 pics or so and that should go for about 2 songs I'm thinking.

·
Locksley and Bagale?
287 Posts
I would go with Bachman Turner Overdrive - "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet" as one of the songs. For a 50th birthday, may strike a good chord (no pun intended).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts