Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Metro Detroit, the daily morning drive use to be in my F-350 Power Stroke Super Duty. Around 250,000 miles on her I use to bounce along about 65 MPH on my way to work.

Well, Interstate 696 is like a flippin NASCAR race in the morning. 80 to 85 MPH in the far left lane and you will have other on your rear. Ya gotta push it along at around 90 mph to stay with the flow.

Well, now I can join in on the daily race in my 97 base. Yesterday morning there was a nice long opening with little traffic. A new Mustang came peeling by me, I jumped over and ran with him for a while at 110 MPH, then I jumped over a lane and was at 115 and I came up along side him and he just burried me, I took it up 120 and backed it down.

I live a lot closer to work than I thought.

Drive safe,

Rooster

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a GT... I ran up along side him just to see if he would pound on it, he did...

My brother has a 2011 GT... He works at Ford and get to drive new cars before the public can buy them. Let me tell ya, they are frickin monsters. Drove it a couple weeks ago, all I can say is wow... They do scream... Friend of mine has a new Challenger SRT... That thing flys also, but the Stang will beat it hands down.

·
Registered
317 Posts
yeah those new mustangs are supposed to be bad ass. 400hp in the V8? 300 in the v6? good stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts