Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have pics of both lights shining on the ground? i have been looking all day..basically i like how the yellow ions look from the outside view..but i kinda want to get a comparison of how the lights would light on the ground, or will i not be able to tell the difference at all with my headlights on. thanks.

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
I have pics of one but not both together...here are some PIAA's. I strongly suggest them over the Narvas.

Please note that each picture is different from camera to camera. I have messed with the settings a each time I go out and take pics of my car. But you get the idea, they are very yellow, not a dull yellow that looks crappy from a distance they truely shine bright yellow. But keep in mind that they will also fade with time.

·
x-ray vision
704 Posts
are the piaa ions the H3C version? where'd you guys pick them up at?

·
Mugen/Advan/Tein Equipped
301 Posts
I recommend Piaa's also. I've have the H3c's and they look just like 98VTEC's. I also had the Narvas but I think I like the Piaa's better. Not a big difference though.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anyone w/ any comparison pics? or narva's?
also, do the narva golds also fade w/ time like the piaa's do?

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
maybe its the lighting..but they look almost stock in that picture :(

EDIT: n/m i just realized i'm using someone's crappy computer ..even the PIAA look stock..i'll take a better look at home.

·
Registered
267 Posts
honestly, i've seen both up front. they arent very different.

yea, they fade, but its not that bad. I went with Narvas cuz they were cheaper at the time. whichever is cheaper, i say.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts