Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys with the n1 exhaust that has the rs rear, does your exhaust touch the rear kit? If it does, what do you guys do to avoid it from burning the kit? I am going to bring it to the shop and let them lower my exhaust a little bit and angle it more. You guys think it's possible?

·
Registered
263 Posts
yeah it does touch. thats one of the main things that i have to fix right now. i just got my car repainted, and the muffler burned all the paint of the lip in that spot. you dont really see it, but i dont like it. im goign to try lowering the exhaust a litttle, and maybe bringing the lip up a little bit if i can.

·
Registered
101 Posts
yeah, it does touch, what you can do is tie a zip tie arond the rubber hanger and the other around the metal spoke. This will hang the exhaust a little lower so as to not touch the lip. This is a ghetto solution but ive had it on there for arond 5 mounths and its worked perfectly.

·
I want to be a raper
2,766 Posts
my TRM touched to so i went to autozone and bought longer hangers, turns out the holes on the hangers were too big so i went back and returned them and bought these ford hangers that looked like belts, holes were the right size but it was just a single long belt so i cut it just enough for both sides and made myself longer hangers, and now it hangs perfectly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts