Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I've recently finished my JDM H23 VTEC Blue Top engine swap into my '97 Prelude Base 5-speed. The engine is completely stock, including injectors. I have my dyno sheet listed below, following the bolt-on modifications at the time of the dyno tune.
The setup produced 202 whp, 170 wtq with VTEC engagement set at 4900 rpm.
What I'd really like to know is if there is anyone out there who has 100% stock dyno results, with no modifications whatsoever... stock intake, exhaust, fuel system, bone stock. I'm curious as to how my current modifications are effecting the engine's efficiency. And I'd also like to see any similar setup results, if anyone doesn't mind posting them.
Also, I've heard rumors that using a Mustang Dyno for a front-wheel-drive tune can effect the results given. I know that each dyno system reads the engine's variables differently. Could the results be more accurate or "true" on a different dyno system?

Here is my list of information and dyno sheet.

Details are:
AEM CAI
AEM fuel rail with AEM fuel pressure regulator
(Polished) Skunk2 Pro Intake Manifold
Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket
Bone Stock P13 H23VTEC Blue Top
RMF Replica 4-1 stainless steel exhaust manifold
Custom 2.5 mandrel bent exhaust, no cat, two dynaflow resonators
Apexi WS2 N/A muffler
Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
Hondata S300 chipped P72 ecu

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I know that each dyno system reads the engine's variables differently. Could the results be more accurate or "true" on a different dyno system?
everything effects there, temperature, moist, air pressure...so even in the same dyno results may differ from each others

What I'd really like to know is if there is anyone out there who has 100% stock dyno results, with no modifications whatsoever... stock intake, exhaust, fuel system, bone stock.
use google...

H23 VTEC - I/H/E - Pump Gas Dyno Tune
H23/Vtec DYNO - Honda-Tech

they seem to be around

180-190hp
150-160tq

1 - 5 of 5 Posts