Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to the forum. I have a 91 SI 4ws 2.1 engine, 5 speed.
78410sf1505 is not the part I have/had on my car. I have gone to the dealer and gave them my VIN and this is what they find. The sensor looks totally different.

The first pic is identical to the one i have (all metal). The second pic is what comes up with my vin etc.. Please help

Fyi, the black one will not fit. Ive order it, and my mechanic said it wouldn't fit because of the hoses and bolts....

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
78410sf1505 is not the part I have/had on my car. I have gone to the dealer and gave them my VIN and this is what they find. The sensor looks totally different.

The first pic is identical to the one i have (all metal). The second pic is what comes up with my vin etc.. Please help

Fyi, the black one will not fit. Ive order it, and my mechanic said it wouldn't fit because of the hoses and bolts....

Thanks
If you are looking to sell or know of anyone with this sensor please let me know. I'm looking for a 1991 Automatic sensor.

·
Registered
69 Posts

Thanks
Your mechanic needs to make it fit, its the only option you have.
All parts are discontinued for the bastard B motor.
If your trying to keep your lude stock, then modifying is your only options.

If your willing to move on past the bastarb B motor and tranny then come talk to me about swapping out that dead platform for a newer platform like the H/F or B-Series motors.
My site: www.1funryd.com
My FB page: www.facebook.com/1funryd
My email: [email protected]

H22 swap

B20vtec swap (B-Series)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts