Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea i got piss that i burnt my rs lip on my 4th gen, so i bought a new rear bumper i know it still in the bag, that is cause it is sittin in my shop waiting for me to open here and get her mounted sanded and painted:bigthumb:

Yes it is blue fiber glass, so i wonder how it will handle up to normal fiberglass

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
first like i mention the kit is at my shop, which for some ppl is a hour away :malken: those pics were sent to my by my shop i wanna take pics bad.

i will show you example of the rear end
the place i got it at calles it the Ballistic Rear Bumper

the best example is ShadowZ's lude, i been drooling all over his rear end till i found somebody that makes one
:bigthumb:

sorry for biting your rear end shadowz, but i love how it this rear flows well with the RS sides:)

·
Registered
68 Posts
thats a very pretty color for that bumper. not to mention that bumper is real nice too. good job :bigthumb:

·
OG
2,040 Posts
Haha cool. More agressive than what you had before. Let's see how it comes out. :bigthumb:

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea i know it is damn sexy

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Taht rear looks like it hangs EXTREMELY low. You can tell it is even lower than those RS sides. Hopefully you have some low sideskirts to match it up to.

I love the side view but from straight rear, I'm not digging it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts