Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just painted it about 2 weeks ago.. quite a difference from what it looked like before.. let me know what you all think

not much wheel gap, about a fingers width, lowered on h&r race

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thankls for all the compliments.. agreed about the 1 piece lights, and im not sure about painted stock lips.. thought about it but i know how much i scrape so it would prolly get torn up

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LUDE'Z said:
So cleaan!!

What did you use to black out the tails?
flat black spray paint, i really dont like them that much, i want to go back to the clear turnsignal lense.. but just too lazy

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thepreludedude said:
looking good. nice paint. where and how much did it cost (if you don't mind me asking)?
:)

painted it at my work.. total cost was $140, for the cost of sandpaper and primer :D the sealer, base, and clear were all donated by Finishmaster.. so thank you Roger at Finishmaster :)

pretty much the cheapest paint job ever, which is good cuz i had some other things ive been wanting/needing

·
Registered
374 Posts
swarzy said:
thankls for all the compliments.. agreed about the 1 piece lights, and im not sure about painted stock lips.. thought about it but i know how much i scrape so it would prolly get torn up
nonsense.. my lude was much lower , they'll hold up jus fine and look a lot better :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
When did you install the new springs???
Yeah I didn't get a oppertunity to really LOOK at your paint and man lemme tell you what....you did an excellent job man... Hey could you PM me with a guess-timate on repainting my car with either plain old black or NBP....(not doing the engine bay but just the exterior and what not...
I am hopefully getting my tire fixed today and if it is nice I am going to give Myles88 hgis 1st ride in a Vtec lude...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
typeshprelude98 said:
When did you install the new springs???
Yeah I didn't get a oppertunity to really LOOK at your paint and man lemme tell you what....you did an excellent job man... Hey could you PM me with a guess-timate on repainting my car with either plain old black or NBP....(not doing the engine bay but just the exterior and what not...
I am hopefully getting my tire fixed today and if it is nice I am going to give Myles88 hgis 1st ride in a Vtec lude...

i installed the rears on thursday night and the fronts on saturday, then sold my old springs to myles and he installed them on his car saturday night..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts