Honda Prelude Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a feeling it's being stripped right now... 94 VTEC, Blue/Green, Black Leather. Be wary of these parts:

1 Piece Black JDM Lights
Black Leather Interior
Akimoto Intake, DC Ceramic Hdr, Greddy PE Exhaust
Clear Bumper Lens 4pc
JDM Spec H22A w/Low Mileage. Small chip on crank pulley that has been buffed smooth will help designate this motor from others.

If whoever stole my car reads this, fu¢k you and I hope you die.

Spencer

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
i'm heading up to seattle tomarrow....maybe i'll make my friend drive now so no one will take my lude

[This message has been edited by ahcjar103 (edited April 12, 2001).]

·
Registered
188 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by azninvazion:
Sorry to hear spen. If it makes you feel any better, I totalled my car 2 weeks ago.

</font>
damn that sux! how did u total your car?

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spen:
I have a feeling it's being stripped right now... 94 VTEC, Blue/Green, Black Leather. Be wary of these parts:

1 Piece Black JDM Lights
Black Leather Interior
Akimoto Intake, DC Ceramic Hdr, Greddy PE Exhaust
Clear Bumper Lens 4pc
JDM Spec H22A w/Low Mileage. Small chip on crank pulley that has been buffed smooth will help designate this motor from others.

If whoever stole my car reads this, fu¢k you and I hope you die.

Spencer
</font>
Sorry to hear about the car getting stolen that suxxxx big time!

However I give you two thumbs up for letting us know about the parts so if they do try and sell them you might have a shot at catching them. Watch the other boards as well as Ebay for the parts.

I have a story about someone getting caught selling stolen golf clubs of Ebay so some of those people aren't that smart!

BTW has insurance said anything about you re-couping your losses on the aftermarker parts?

·
Registered
997 Posts
Just interested in knowing what kind of theft deterent you were using at the time.

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber
FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims. Used for 2k miles. 600+shipping.

·
Registered
416 Posts
man..i know how you feel..

my first car, a 93 si was stolen right in front of my house.

I had just finished that sucka getting some 17" rh's and some alpine goods on it, after years of getting goods here and there w/ my hard earned money from parttime jobs.

I had a sh*tty alarm set up and a club, which are both easy to defeat. but how they found my kill switch, i'll never know.

what did you have on your car in terms of anti-theft devices?

------------------
kimchi cures cancer

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This happened in Kirkland/Bothell... Rich neighborhood, tho I'm far from rich
... That's why this pisses me off so much, I've done my own **** since 17, gotten credit, job, etc. and these fuccing lowlifes screw me like this? Worthless fuccs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BTW, I had no alarm... It helps little though, it's $500 for nothing
My friend Kurt got his car jacked w/ Alarm. No dice there. It sucks... It happened between 2am and 7am... I'm really sorry to hear about everone else's problems, esp. the totalling... And the brand new rims then -- bam, stolen. I know **** happens to everyone, and I'm gonna prolly get a 1997 Base model to replace my baby... I love the 93-95 more than anything, but that's the way it goes... Time to break the string of bad luck (I had a ton before this too, diferent types)

Spen

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
Spencer, that sucks dude
. Like I said on the other board, I hope the insurance is kind, and gives you enough $ for a new Prelude.

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

·
Registered
997 Posts
What kind of theft deterent did u use? If the reason is bc u didn't use any...then u deserve to have it stolen. If i were a crook i would go to nice neighborhoods to steal cars...so why are u suprised?

------------------
2000 Type SH
FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims. Used for 2k miles. 600+shipping.

[This message has been edited by Scriber (edited April 12, 2001).]

·
Registered
957 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Scriber:
WTF? Y won't u answer the most important question? What kind of theft deterent did u use? If the reason is bc u didn't use any...then u deserve to have it stolen. If i were a crook i would go to nice neighborhoods to steal cars...so why are u suprised?

</font>
he said he had no alarm.

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
Scriber, an alarm still may not deter enough. If someone REALLY wants to steal your car, they'll find a way.

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

[This message has been edited by jacques (edited April 12, 2001).]

·
Registered
997 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jacques:
Scriber, an alarm still may not deter enough. If someone REALLY wants to steal your car, they'll find a way.

</font>
Sorry...i didn't read that part...2 excited

R U gonna argue that some protection/or layered protection is useless. Remember i said theft DETERENT...not theft proof. Personally, i have an alarm, and i use the club+metal cap thingy. I know they can just tow mah car away but i know it should deter some amatuers.

------------------
2000 Type SH

·
Registered
416 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Scriber:
WTF? Y won't u answer the most important question? What kind of theft deterent did u use? If the reason is bc u didn't use any...then u deserve to have it stolen. If i were a crook i would go to nice neighborhoods to steal cars...so why are u suprised?

</font>
whoa..settle down there fella. you don't wanna wish that upon anyone. NO ONE ASKS FOR THEIR CARS TO BE STOLEN JUST BECUZ THEY DID NOT HAVE ANTI-THEFT DEVICES.

------------------
kimchi cures cancer

·
Registered
997 Posts
I'm just peeved at ppl who do nothing to prevent things and then go crying about it later; being pissed off and not accepting any responsibility. Easily analogized w/the thread about the guy not checking/changing his oil regularly and then having it fail. Then it's everyine elses fault except their own.

------------------
2000 Type SH

·
Registered
273 Posts
How the heck can you blame this poor guy for getting his own car stolen??! If i goto your car and key it up is it your fault that It wasn't freakin garaged? SHUTUP!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Hahhah....alright everyone has a bleeeding heart here...i'm gonna shut up now.

------------------
2000 Type SH

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.