Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
one day...
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My newly acquired RS*R exhaust for $150.

Looked a little rough, but with a little TLC...

Now i just have to hit the piping with some high temp black paint and i'm good to go.... now to make it fit.....

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
munscher said:
My newly acquired RS*R exhaust for $150.

Now i just have to hit the piping with some high temp black paint and i'm good to go.... now to make it fit.....
Nice find! Looks nice. Why do you have to make it fit?:confused:

·
one day...
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got it from JANCO Inc. through ebay. They're about a 2 hr. drive from me so i went to pick it up in person and meet the guys rather than pay the shipping....

I have to make it fit b/c its a JDM exhaust and the length is slightly off... and its also designed for an H22, i have an H23... so i either have to slot the holes in the flange or i get a hi-flow cat. It's turning into a pain in the a$$, but mostly b/c i'm cheap and don't wanna spend money... soon enough it'll all be worth it.

Sorry about outbidding you bro!

·
Registered
336 Posts
I saw it on Ebay but it didn't look that good on the pics. I went for a Apex'i WS. :D

Aldo

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Told you guys it'd shine right up... :rolleyes:

Hell of a deal. Enjoy the exhaust. Welcome to the club. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
92 SI Ludester said:
other than JDM points, is RSR any better than any other exhaust hp/tq wise? without sound being a factor is it worth it?
Probably the same as any other comparable exhaust. Another thing that sets RS*R apart is the quality. These are nice pieces.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
thats what i figured...so then for 150 its a deal but i cant see paying 200 and up more than the price of an usa exhaust for a jdm exhaust if it yeilds the same if not close to the same hp as an usa brand...but than again i am not a jdm brand whore...only a honda jdm whore so i have to get my mind in a different area

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Apex'i is made in Japan, does this make it JDM?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
cantdrive55 said:

Difference being that Apex'i is currently sold in the US. :)
Ya, ya ,ya . . . :p

·
Registered
762 Posts
as always... here comes Ryan to promote the all mighty RS*R exhaust :laugh: Soon I'll be joining the club :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts