Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Using Nitto Drag Radials NT555R 205*45*15 on 12lb Wheels.
Still have to get better at Launching!
And It was kind of a hot "muggy" day!

ET 1/4 Mile: 14.62
R/t: .568
Mph: 96.76
60ft: 2.141

vnt

------------------
1997 Prelude (Non-Sh) Eucalyptus Green "TEAM ALL SPORT RACING"
AEM Intake, 5Zigen Fireball Exhaust w/Gutted Cat, 18 Degree Advanced Timing, DC C/C Header, DC Short-Shifter, Gutted Interior, Sprint Race Springs, Front & Rear Strut Bars. Clear Lenses All Around w/Hiper White Bulbs & Alteeza Tailights.
[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

[This message has been edited by vntperformance (edited April 09, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by vntperformance (edited April 09, 2001).]

·
Registered
653 Posts
good job man. im proud of you. i might see you at budds creek one day.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...

I'll probably go up to Capitol, in about 2 weeks after the build up!

vnt

------------------
AEM Intake, 5Zigen Fireball Exhaust w/Gutted Cat, 18 Degree Advanced Timing, DC C/C Header, DC Short-Shifter, Gutted Interior, Sprint Race Springs, Front & Rear Strut Bars. Clear Lenses All Around w/Hiper White Bulbs & Alteeza Tailights.
[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

·
Registered
653 Posts
i do have a 5th gen but my car had yet to ever run at MIR or any official qtr mile track. only been street person. sometime this summer ill get around to it and take the long drive.

------------------
My Prelude! The patented multi-jumping makes you crazy sprinter and spin happy!

·
Registered
456 Posts
VNT-
I think that Vabeach might be able to give you some knowledge about tire presures, not to mention running mid-14's in a Lude.
I hope to join you guys some day.......

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Na..

He can't give me any advice...he runs with street tires, at least that's what he says...and look at his mph...I don't need his advice!

thanks for your concern, though..

vnt

------------------
[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ahcjar103

thanks..

vnt

------------------
[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rotate the distributor...

vnt

------------------
[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Basslude:

Yeah...One of my friends had a EBP Prelude w/exhaust and his best time was a 15.45

and there was a girl w/red Lude which I eliminated in the brackets...her best was I think a 15.1

she looked pretty hot, to me...

vnt

------------------
[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
vabeach_lude:

Sorry, but I don't want to be in your club, cause, within 2 weeks I"ll be in the 13s club!

vnt

------------------
[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
It would be nice to see some 13's besides VEETEC's times. Congrats on making the 14 club.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
what did you do to your valve cover? it looks pretty fucked up...

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by malken00:
I like to rub my nipples while watching the shopping channel </font>
[This message has been edited by o0OO0o (edited April 09, 2001).]

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oooooooo

What's wrong with my Valve Cover? Nothing's Wrong with it...I've just stipped the paint off it!

Vnt

------------------
[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
checkmate58:

Thanks.

vnt

------------------
[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

1 - 20 of 37 Posts