Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here are just some random pics we took today. lighting could have been better, but cam out kinda $hitty...here they are anyway.

phew...that should be enough anyway enjoy
-Dan

·
Registered
192 Posts
although i'm korean and support hyundai

LUDE > TIBURON

btw nice rims:bigthumb:

·
Thinking about going 9PSI
824 Posts
ya but i really ilke that tiburon ... just need to get different rims... i bought my lude befoer the new tiburon came out ... and i got to admit if the tiburon came out before i bought the lude i would of gotten the tiburon

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my friend just put on a new widebody kit you see in the picture. although its really ricey, i still enjoy looking at it. anyway lude 0wnz tiburon anyday you traitor! :) anyway yeah...
-Dan

·
r.i.p. jape
465 Posts
tiburon looks nice, but god does it need rims.....18s at least. im sure he's cookin up something tho. lude looks dope too.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
the tib REALLY needs rims. i would take the lude anyday. nice and sinister looking, the black headlight housing mod would look good on it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
wow your friend desperately needs to buy some huge rims to fill those widebody fenders. It looks kinda ridiculous right now with the stock rims sitting about 5 inches inward of the fender lip. He should get some 9 or 10 inch wide wheels if he wants to pull off that look. Your lude is nice tho.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sigh my friend is getting more attention then my lude. but yeah hes in the process of saving up for some 19's...it will look good.

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
your car looks good and your friends does too kind of but why that car. if he has the money to put into the car why not get a car that will last.

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
ok, seems that I'm the only one who thinks your friend's car looks like ass. Huge Spoiler? Stock height? stock wheels? :barf:

Your car is clean though.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Fer sum strange reason, that tib reminds me of them old-time gangster cars cuz of the fender flares. :laugh:

·
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!
828 Posts
Websters defines wheel gap as... that tiburon... looks like it needs to go about 3 inches wider for the rims to fit the kit... BLECH!

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
cantdrive55 said:
ok, seems that I'm the only one who thinks your friend's car looks like ass. Huge Spoiler? Stock height? stock wheels? :barf:

Your car is clean though.
it only looks like ass cuz he hasn't done a few more things ::shrug:: he needs to drop it an get huge rims, we've already said that....but you're right, get rid of that F'in ugly wing :nono:

I'm actually feelin them new tiburons....I don't think I'd ever buy a hyundai, but for a cheap commuter car if I were still commuting longer, then I'd consider buyin it. I think that's the best lookin hyundai/kia/daewoo etc. I'd probably buy it instead of a new civic, echo, focus etc. if hyundai had gotten more power out of it, then it'd be a great car :D

I saw an article in super street where they had a custom turbo on a tiburon (not this body style, previous one) an they never said how much WHP it had...never even brought any attention to what it was actually runnin, any times, or even how much boost IIRC. it just said that it had a custom turbo :twitch: :confused: ::shrug::

·
formally Sik96prelude
1,061 Posts
Well I bought my wife a brand new tiburon when they first came out and she loves it, i think it is fun to drive haven't had ONE problem yet and it has 30,000 miles. The 10year/100000 mile warrenty is nice along with everything else they give you. I don't see why you think they are cheap cars?? paid 16g's for it brand new 13 miles on it. Nothing about it is cheap. In fact my wifes tib is holding up better than some of my friends with new hondas.

·
Vu Nguyen
3,506 Posts
chinqlinq said:

hahahahha... That's great. Looks like you have a mini spoiler thing :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts