Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here are the latest pics straight from the floor of my garage. Haven't made a thorough inspection yet, but everything does seem to be in nice working order...(sigh)...that thing REALLY belongs in my engine bay.

All i need next is a new fuel filter and a set of colder spark plugs. Any other suggestions before i make a call to JR?

here's the blower itself...very nice and clean looking:

heres some other parts:

and there's the nice 'ol "prelude engine management system"

Too bad it won't be installed for another week and a half or so...depending on when the other parts arrive and my shop's schedule (yeah...unfortunately i dont have the time, tools, or experience to attempt this by myself...)

------------------
'98 White Prelude
Neuspeed Race Springs
Koni Adj Shocks
Neuspeed Front Strut Bar
Removed Resonator
DC Sports Ceramic Headers
Rear ST Sway Bar
Soon to have JRSC

·
0 Posts
Good luck.........

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
what problems on what post? I didnt check the board for like 2 weeks...missed a lot of info
Any dyno numbers other than JR's?

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Are you gonna install it yourself?

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
319 Posts
It should be WELL worth it!!!!! I just dropped my BABY off at the shop today to get her JRSC installed!!!!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
IF all goes as planned..... I should have it back on FRIDAY!!!!!! I should have some PICS and a DYNO up by SAT!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
IF all goes as planned..... I should have it back on FRIDAY!!!!!! I should have some PICS and a DYNO up by SAT!!!!!!!!!

·
Proud Daddy
4,863 Posts
Yeah, thanks salad for sharing and lettuce know.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey LUDED1, are you going to be personally present at the shop while its being installed, or is it gonna be a pure "drop off" and pickup deal? the reason i ask is that i wanna know what to expect, or what my shop is going to expect...

so if you run into anything, PLEASE don't hesitate to notify me. Btw, you replacing the fuel filter and plugs, too?

·
Registered
521 Posts
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Wait, that's turbo. Does the supercharger make any kind of noise?

Hey iranman, hope everything turns out well. :p:p:p

·
Registered
319 Posts
yeah.... just dropped it off. I am getting ALOT of work done so I can be their the whole time!!!! I will ask him what problems he might have had during the install, so u know what to expect. Yeah I got JR fuel and new plugs

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fusion:
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Wait, that's turbo. Does the supercharger make any kind of noise?
</font>
Just some whirling noises. There's a clip on JR's web site if you really want to know.

Yes, good luck. I really want to see that dyno chart!

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fusion, actually the supercharger does make its characteristic "alternator-like" whine...so it DOES make A sound. But, alas, no blow off valve effects....

But thanks for your encouragement...

BTW...i got mine for 2800....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts