Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hope this work...

This oone came out kinda yellow? I dont know why...It could be the flash...I'll take some tomorrow night without flash.

I like this one...

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
1 piece JDMs with HID!? Sweet!!

Is that the Alpine 7894? I've got the 7893, non MP3. Holla!!

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
The deck looks like the Alpine CDA-9813 like the one I have. I love the deck. cantdrive55, I think its just a newer year model of the 7894.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yeah how is the overall performance of the kit. Are you satisfied with the looks? Is the color output good? Thanks for the pics

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
Next time you take pics don't use the flash...that way it will get you a more realistic picture of what the color and beam pattern looks like. Also...your friend with the black lude...tell her to flip those front wheels around they are on wrong.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Deepmist said:
Lookin good!

How is the improvement in visibility?
You recomend em?
I gotta admit , its alot better than stock halogen , But I need to aim the driver's side a little lower . Yes I do recommend them to my fellow Preluders :D

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
97luder said:
Yeah how is the overall performance of the kit. Are you satisfied with the looks? Is the color output good? Thanks for the pics
I love the white color output , looks like the ones Mercedes has in theirs. If only I had projectors , it'll look so much better , but I would never sell my JDMs for some cheap ebay projectors :)

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
98VTEC said:
Next time you take pics don't use the flash...that way it will get you a more realistic picture of what the color and beam pattern looks like. Also...your friend with the black lude...tell her to flip those front wheels around they are on wrong.
I'll see tonight....The pix of me and her are from last year...Im prettie sure she changed them already...I just learned how to use my camera , I'll take some more pix tonight...:)

·
Registered
250 Posts
looken good cordova!!!!

Take some w/out the flash! Or lets get a night photoshoot goin!! :)

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
xMrM02x said:
looken good cordova!!!!

Take some w/out the flash! Or lets get a night photoshoot goin!! :)
Thanks Mike...I think your HIDs looks alot better cuz oem headlights has that mirror-look so it reflects alot better...:)

·
Registered
250 Posts
sandiegan said:
red sidemarkers on a black lude?? :twitch:

i think that looks better

1 - 20 of 23 Posts