Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I never made a thread about the 4th gen I have been building since 2007.

I have dropped lots of money into this project and if you would like specs ect just ask.

Basically it's a h23a1 block and a h22a head. Garret GT35/86R turbo on a lovefab EQ length manidfold. Runs E85.

Last dynoed shy of 500whp. Back in 2010. I have made several changes and upgraded to coil packs. I cant find a decent tuning place here in GA yet to get it checked again.

I started with a race ready shell 92 si. It was a off blue with purple flake. Purchased in 2007. I drove it as I built the motor i am still running. After getting the motor and turbo set up done and running in 2010 it sat for 8 years. Being driven 10 times at most. Rusting away, falling apart and just not what I wanted.

FB_IMG_1556931841231_1558357722899.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So after all these deployments and years of it sitting. I was going to buy another truck and my wife asked me what I was going to do with the car. So I finally decided in was going to finish the project.

I came back from Korea and decided to see what body work would cost me. Every quote was around 4 grand. It needed a lot. I also wanted the interior again and radio ect. With 3 kids it wasnt a practical car to own and daily drive. I'm not in my 20s and going fast isnt my only agenda.

So I found a donor car for my motor and setup that gave me everything. Picked up this 1995 2.2l vtec si for 3.5k

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So these last 6 months I have been very busy swapping my turbo motor ect into this beautiful 95. Starting with the jdm headlights and suspension. Which was a pain. I had seized bolts in the rear. So a 500 dollar trip to lowes and a ton of power tools and metal cutting blades later. I finally had the black car ready for motor.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts