Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
you can do EEEEET!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got my car back today and i decided to take its dirty ass on a shoot. comments welcome. :D

·
you can do EEEEET!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my birthday was the 9th and some chicks :dumb: at work decided to put ribbon and washable marker all over my car....it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAy worse...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Rock on Jared, Was it windy? The one photograph shows some trash near the rear wheel, that must have snuck up while you were taking the pic? lol. Looks good at that height. ~ Brett

·
you can do EEEEET!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
95_5speed said:
Rock on Jared, Was it windy? The one photograph shows some trash near the rear wheel, that must have snuck up while you were taking the pic? lol. Looks good at that height. ~ Brett
it was a tad windy... :p

evan93si said:
looks like ur mirring a front drivers side lug
...i forgot about that.... :laugh:

·
Registered
421 Posts
I hate my prelude, too slow. But every time I drive it people compliment me on it, or ask about it or offer $$ for it. Makes me think I have something special.. and well you drive the SAME CAR! so just keep it.. You know we'll be stuck with these for a long time.

·
you can do EEEEET!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
95_5speed said:
I hate my prelude, too slow. But every time I drive it people compliment me on it, or ask about it or offer $$ for it. Makes me think I have something special.. and well you drive the SAME CAR! so just keep it.. You know we'll be stuck with these for a long time.
yea....someone mistook my car for a Porsche once :laugh: i laughed in their face and told them it was a honda....i as well get compliments on the "black" paint all the time too... :p

AlexLude said:
nice car mang!! And i'll have my prelude fo lyfe!!! forget all the faster cars.. i love my baby!! Sasha (her name) is the best! LOLOL
Veronica.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
421 Posts
The black paint, lol I like that one! It always dissapoints me how dark the green is on these cars, the green is really something when it shines..

The man: "Nice Porsche.. Whats the retail on one of those things anyway.."

You: "more then you can afford pal.... HONDA!"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts