Honda Prelude Online banner

my car is notibly slower..

889 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  pkw1 
#1 ·
its not significant but after putting my stock exhaust back on, i can tell you my car is not as quick mid-range, as it used to be. and i never have the same torque as i used to have when i had my stock intake with resonator in.. but... damn... both exhausts look ugly and sound like crap.. one farts and the other rattles, one looks like a can and the other looks like pea-shooters. someone help me out, suggestions?

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

See less See more
G
#3 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by etherealude:
its not significant but after putting my stock exhaust back on, i can tell you my car is not as quick mid-range, as it used to be. and i never have the same torque as i used to have when i had my stock intake with resonator in.. but... damn... both exhausts look ugly and sound like crap.. one farts and the other rattles, one looks like a can and the other looks like pea-shooters. someone help me out, suggestions?

</font>
what exhaust DID you have on?

------------------
95 Prelude VTEC

#7 ·
Yeah..get something you like..and don't get no cheapo stuff...oh i know..how bout taking the nsx muffler and putting it on your car? hahahaha..

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.