Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some fuucker backed into my car when gettign out of a space and but a nice sized mark on my front bumper. Like rubbed the paint right off to reveal black. im soooooooooooo pissed. I have touch up paint, but matching the pearl is damn near impossible. Shiit, the dealership's body shop could NOT perfectly match the paint when my door got repainted and they did my sills.

im full of rage.

[This message has been edited by Prelude Ed (edited April 04, 2001).]

·
Registered
957 Posts
same thing happened to my rear bumper, only ONE week after I picked up my car.

------------------
Steve
2000 Prelude SS
"Mugen Equipped"

[This message has been edited by SteveV (edited April 04, 2001).]

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
Oh damn did you catch the guy?

</font>
no, but it was a last generation white Jeep Grand cherokee. if i see it on that bloack again, he may drive away one license plate and/or taillight lighter.

OR

i can take out my 1988 (119,xxx miles) Bronco II and 'accidntly' bump him tryign to park. damn i love that truck sometimes.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I feel your pain man. Sometimes people just think they can drive

I have the same thing happened on my wife's car and cracked the licence plate. It does not cost much to replace it, but I just hate ignorant people doing stupid things.

------------------
1999 Prelude 5spd
Premium Pearl White
0-60 6.7s 1/4 [email protected]

·
Registered
214 Posts
That **** used to happen to me all the time when I lived in Florida. Little old ladies and men backing into the bumper, or dinging my door with theirs or running shopping carts into my car. No matter how frustrating it is, I found it's better just to chalk it up to life's little bugaboos and let the stress just roll off. Otherwise, I'd be freakin about every little stone chip or ding or whathaveyou and I'd have ulcers the size of softballs.

The majority of the world's population just don't care about their cars. They see them as a necessary evil and don't really care about theirs and think that everybody shares this opinion. It's unfortunate, but almost unavoidable.

------------------
2000 5-speed Prelude
Nighthawk Black Pearl
Momo Alumsport shift knob
Iceman Competition Intake
Mugen cat-back exhaust
Mugen headers
AEM underdrive pulleys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts