Honda Prelude Online banner

my camber is messed up right??

799 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jc836 
#1 ·
so i got my lowering in nov of 2000 i over spring break this year i got my wheels aligned.
this is what i reads off the printout.
LF = left front
RF = right front
LB = left back
RB = right back

LF -1.1 RF -1.3
LB -1.8 RB -2.1

did pepboys *uck me over??

------------------
98 FBP Prelude SS
AEM Intake
Eibach Pro-kit
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Strut Bar
32 Tint all around

#2 ·
Personally, I would get a camber kit for anything over -1.5. Your front is not that bad. But look into getting a rear kit since your right side is all the way up to -2.1 degrees.

Also forgot, did you get them to adjust your toe back into spec? That is what kills tires more than anything.

[This message has been edited by Link (edited April 10, 2001).]

#3 ·
my toe is

LF .03 RF .06
LR .04 RR .12

i think what bothers me the most is that the cambers dont match.

ie the LF and the RF arent the same..

cos if i try to go straight my steering wheel is tilted to the right a little bit.

------------------
98 FBP Prelude SS
AEM Intake
Eibach Pro-kit
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Strut Bar
32 Tint all around

#4 ·
ttt

------------------
98 FBP Prelude SS
AEM Intake
Eibach Pro-kit
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Strut Bar
32 Tint all around

#5 ·
anybody?

------------------
98 FBP Prelude SS
AEM Intake
Eibach Pro-kit
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Strut Bar
32 Tint all around

#6 ·
I said it before-You really do need camber kits to get back to stock specs. Both Ingalls and Specialty Products have them in their catalogs. I will assume you have a 5th gen so that the rears will need Ingalls #3573 for both sides. They start with +1.25 of positive so you would go from -2.1 to -0.85.

For the fronts on a Base you can use Specialty Products #67130 with a correction of +/- 1.5 degrees available. This kit and the Ingalls equivalent will only work if you are lowered less than 1.5". Both companies have 800# tech lines.
I bought my parts from Ultra Performance and they are very knowledgeable and reasonable in their pricing.
I agree about toe-in and it is fully adjustable.
In case you have a 4th gen you would use a kit with less correction (Ingalls 3571); it looks the same as the rear one.

------------------
Prelude forever-It's so nice going fast on the open road

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.