Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
game.....blouses
1,005 Posts
WOW, volk AV3s... havent seen those rims in a while, nice car, i like the smoked lenses.... he should go with black headlight housings

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Bro is too lazy to post here. He's lost the love for preludes now and is looking into a M3. He checks the board every now and then

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
He has a nice Prelude. I wish my family members owned Preludes, but they haven't seen the light I guess. Tell your neighbors its safe to take down the Christmas lights now :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anton - It's tint, but not really. It's the kind that sticks to lithographic paper, so something like that. It's really cool and durable stuff. You have to get it at an art supply store. not very reasily accessible. Comes in like tons of different colors also.

JoeW - nice observation. This was taken a while back....you guessed it around christmas time. My brother says thanks.

·
Retired, sorta
4,968 Posts
damn that's nice

i like the tinted sidemarkers and turn signals

that first pic reminds of padge's xmas thing with the reindeer hahaha

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
sceptre said:
My Bro is too lazy to post here. He's lost the love for preludes now and is looking into a M3. He checks the board every now and then
Sounds like me, only I can't afford an M3 yet.

·
my cat's name is mittens
479 Posts
since yoru bro lost his love for prelude...why wont he sell me his kit :)

·
Boston, MA
4,476 Posts
Hey looks nice :) i dont blame him for loosing the love for the prelude, slow bish of a car :shrug:

·
Registered
68 Posts
sceptre said:
he said that the prelude will be his beater car.
ahhhh tell him at least not to do this. please...i'd hate to have to see a nice car like his considered a 'beater' :mad:
-Dan

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hahahahhahha. I think he looking at a 2000 M5 right now. Gonna cost like 50 big ones. So drive a car that cost 20g or 50g everyday...... you do the math.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts