Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was in the shop waiting to get a new oil pan put on it since I busted it and my rear section from the axile back of my exhaust got stolen. They did it in the day because my car was backed up by a drop off. Does anyone know were I could get ahold of a rear section of the evo.

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
damn that sucks.....wtf??? people cant get their own ****????...

will the shop cover it???

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
I believe someone else had their axle back portion stole off their lude. They ended up buying a used one on ebay and only had the seller ship the axleback portion.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have known the guy that owns that shop since I was like 7 and he is an a$$. He said his insurence doesnt cover anything that is out in the lot that gets stolen even though I specificly told him to keep my car in a bay at all times. So really it is his fault but he wont pay for it I have been down there several time to b*tch at him and still no response I even brought my friend that was 6'1 and 280 with me but he said that if we didnt leave the property that he would call the police. The only thing I got out of him was that he did the oil pan for free but thats no were near the cost of the cat-back. I ordered a new one on friday it is suposed to come in on tues. I got the car back on friday and it sounds like a$$ but its not as bad as I expected since it still has the resenator on it.

·
Offtrack excursion expert
6,762 Posts
How could they not have insurance for the lot? I would get the police involved. Thats BS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts