Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The video was shot in my boys Integra.hes always talking about how slow preludes are and sh!t so I decided to lay a smackdown on his a$$ and shut him up lol..keep in mine he's no amature and he's a way better driver than I am
Hope y'all enjoy!!!

edit
lude203 posted it up for me

·
Registered
82 Posts
LOL GOOD ****, all my boys with b series always say the same **** too. "oh h series are wack, i beat those all the time" blablabla and then when you race em BYE BYE!!

that video link on the other hand brought me to some wierd ass youtube page lol

heres a better link

·
Registered
485 Posts
Now im really curious.

How do you like your nitrous setup?

Is it a dry kit?

is it annoying to refilling the bottle?

How do you feel about nitrous vs a turbo?

In your opinion is it "worth it" to buy a nitrous kit?

Ive been considering nitrous on and off but refilling the bottle and shops than can do that are whats mostly detering me away from it.

Thanks in advance for your time

·
I'm white
10,561 Posts
Just fyi,

Nitrous is probably the cheapest HP you can buy. You can't compare a turbo vs. nitrous because those are two different price points and use. It's only "worth it" to you. There are people who say vinyl plastic art pasted all over the car is "worth it". It's your car.

Depends on how much you use the nitrous but you might want to see what local shops around can refill. If it's a drive, then I wouldn't consider it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now im really curious.

How do you like your nitrous setup?

Is it a dry kit?

is it annoying to refilling the bottle?

How do you feel about nitrous vs a turbo?

In your opinion is it "worth it" to buy a nitrous kit?

Ive been considering nitrous on and off but refilling the bottle and shops than can do that are whats mostly detering me away from it.

Thanks in advance for your time
Nitrous is freaking awesome it's cheap and the Zex kit is super easy to install.I'm running a 55shot wet Zex kit I paid about 550 for it plus the Zex upgrade kit thing which comes with a purge kit,bottle warmer and a pressure gauge for an extra 250.00.
Refilling the bottle is about 30-40 dollars and there's a bunch of places were you can get it filled up at.I went through 2bottles of nitrous the first week I had it installed because I was showing off and hitting the purge butten lol.
The only thing you need for a 55shot is a colder spark plug.
Turbo?I never had it but I know it's expensive and to freaking complicated.

IMO the zex wet kit is safe as long as your not running 75 shots or more

·
Registered
197 Posts
Are there any good die's on the install of that sex wet kit? I have been interested in it for a while and one of my friends has that same kit on his 02 celiac guts. He and I have talked about it a lot and neither of us can figure out where you install the fuel sprayer? The reason I as this os because on his car he did it right after the maf on the intake, but on the 5th gen Lude the maf is right at/before the throttle body all the way at the end of the intake. Also, I have the stock airbox.. ANy info would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. Good kills btw

1 - 15 of 15 Posts