Honda Prelude Online banner

281 - 300 of 328 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
Donate the old Advans to me :D
wait..which ones? lol

Finally got a set of new 225/35 Yokohama S-Drives for the Works and installed them this past weekend. What a difference stepping down to a 35 profile makes, because now the lude drives like a dream with absolutely zero rubbing. I don't even have my suspension stiffened up. :D

·
Administrator
13,753 Posts
The Prelude looks gorgeous as always. I wasn't sure what to think of the 35 profile (would it be too thin?), but surprisingly good!

·
BB6'n till R34'n
6,084 Posts
I think the 35 works due to the ride height. If there was any fender gap, then it would look odd.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
The Prelude looks gorgeous as always. I wasn't sure what to think of the 35 profile (would it be too thin?), but surprisingly good!
Thanks James, yeah so far in the past week of driving around I have no complaints on the new tires. At first I thought the 225/35 S-Drives were going to be too large as well since they are known to run bigger in comparison to tires from Falken etc.

I think the 35 works due to the ride height. If there was any fender gap, then it would look odd.
:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
or sell to me!
:cool:

Nicest prelude I have seen. Saw it through google images search when I was looking for preludes wih mugen rear.
Thank you Jeremy, lol yeah looking back at my progress on the lude I think I've taken way too many photos lol.

PM me when those Advans are for sale and unless you catch me at a time when I blew my paycheck on the snap-on truck I'll buy em.
Sorry man.. they are officially sold, going to a local buddy of mine.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
I see that you have Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines. I was about ready to purchase them but I figured I would ask someone that has experience with them what them think of them

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #294
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-I9MlJJxbWH8/UP7routh3sI/AAAAAAAAGp0/esEVB5E3EbM/s1600/mr-t-crying.gif
lol old Mr. T

It's ok. I've got RGII's on my car at the moment.
RGII's awesome. Have you seen the new RGIII's? Oh my goodness! ;)

I see that you have Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines. I was about ready to purchase them but I figured I would ask someone that has experience with them what them think of them
The SS brake lines came with the Brembo BBK up front. So far no complaints man.. Ive had them on the car for few years already and no issues to report.

Attended a really nice lude meet in DFW a few weekends ago. Excellent turnout. Video included lol.

And here are a few photos taken by friends and others.

·
Administrator
13,753 Posts
That Speed Prime pic of your Prelude from the rear is sick! Also, seeing so many Preludes in one place makes me long to resurrect our local Prelude club again.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #297
When it comes to tires..Yokohoma's are just great..they provide great traction, agility and they stick to the road no matter what the surface is. They are even great for off roading as well.
yeah I'm really liking them now that they are broken in.

That Speed Prime pic of your Prelude from the rear is sick! Also, seeing so many Preludes in one place makes me long to resurrect our local Prelude club again.
lol yeah its a cool shot. :) I know! A few years ago I was never part of any prelude group but I'm sure glad I was introduced to the BBAtb group on Facebook. There are several big meets planned in the future and overall its one awesome community.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
That is WAY too clean!! lol :)
How often do you drive it?

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #300
That is WAY too clean!! lol :)
How often do you drive it?
Thanks! I drive it mostly on the weekends. I have a daily driver for the weekdays. I will say as of late Ive been putting some serious miles on it lol. In the last month Ive taken it to a few big car shows/meets. One was down south in Corpus Christi and this past Saturday took it to a Hot Import Nights show in Houston. :)

281 - 300 of 328 Posts