Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and gals ive been thinking about it for some time now even though i just got them not to long ago seeing how much id be able to get for them they are in mint condition when i got them they were on the guys car a fellow freind of mine in florida for about 3k then he sold his car and got an infiniti. I havent put them on yet but just seeing whats a good price for them. . im just hoping they would look good on my car.. but if i had to sell them id want to know what i can or could get for them... i got some pics of them to and they are with tires

Attachments

·
Lurkist
4,861 Posts
as i just mentioned they are the bfgoodrich kdw2 tires with about 3k on them as well as the rims
Sorry. I was confused by your complete disregard of punctuation.

Anyway, I wouldn't expect to make much more than $800 or so. Even with tires.

·
Lurkist
4,861 Posts
thanks i know dont u love my punctuation its a forum what do u expect.. so nothing more then 800? any one elses opinion?
What? You don't value my opinion?? :laugh:

3000 miles is honestly getting up there for that type of performance tire.

I'll give you tree-fiddy fo da ho deelz. Fo-fiddy if ya lernz how ta use da periodz.

ps. From what I've read, tire roar with that model becomes unbearable after 5-7k miles.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What? You don't value my opinion?? :laugh:

3000 miles is honestly getting up there for that type of performance tire.

I'll give you tree-fiddy fo da ho deelz. Fo-fiddy if ya lernz how ta use da periodz.

ps. From what I've read, tire roar with that model becomes unbearable after 5-7k miles.
na man i do lol chiiiiiilllllllllllllllll lol yea i know but i havent put them on yet to see how they sound u know what i mean mang lol. lol ur mad cheap yo wtf lol

·
epicifying since 09!
1,588 Posts
use them as a counterweight when you hang yourself.....that JDM Shyat is Heavy yo

/yourself for wanting to sell those

1 - 16 of 16 Posts