Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to buy a Mugen rear wing from besides kingmotorsports.com because they are currently out of stock! Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,906 Posts
You can always go with replicas haha...Wings West, ViS, importfan.com CF Mugen wing :bigthumb:

·
Tyler
501 Posts
How long are they out of stock for? If you want one bad get the Wings West. The quality is the best of the replicas......or just wait for the real deal. Good luck.

·
Official PO.com Fob
2,062 Posts
Mike03 said:
Anyone know where to buy a Mugen rear wing from besides kingmotorsports.com because they are currently out of stock! Thanks
wow, ur actually gonna get the real one?! if i were you, i'd just go with a replica. wings west makes them ... and i believe they fit with teh stock holes. or you can go even cheaper and go VIS, but hopefully you don't have the oem spoiler so you don't have to re-drill.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
James Chan aka 98luder. He quoted me a good price on a genuine Mugen wing that was less than King and he included shipping. Be prepared though, no one will have them in stock. You will have to wait a month or two no matter where you try to get one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts