Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys know where I can find the cheapest Mugen parts?

My friend is looking for a Greddy Evo for his 5th gen, got one?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
PM 98luder. As for Greddy Evo, pm Turboevo. or any other sponsors in this forum in parts classified.

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
welcome....

check the sponsors first, then you can check

kingmotorsports.com

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry fellahs i am new to the site and i was just trying to get started on Project Prelude. What i was really looking for is a real mugen body kit or do they just have a lip?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what i meant was real mugen kit or do you guys know where i can find a nice lip?

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
oem lip is hard to find,wings west rs lip kit is nice,newwayautosport.com is the best place to get wings west products,greddy lip is also nice,but can be hard to get,the best place to buy your parts though is the parts classified forum

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
First of all, welcome to the site :)

Mugen makes a full body kit (front bumper, side skirts, two pieces for the rear, and a wing). They are pretty expensive for the real deal, but several companies make replicas. A nice example of the kit is buh buh's car. It can be seen here.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
does anyone have a pic of greddy evo on the 5th gen?

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
Hey Welcome to PO.Com Kid...Didn't know your broke a$$ subscribed..whose looking for the greddy evo? There are mad pics
of the greddy evo exhaust here.. The mugen front is not a lip. It is the whole bumper. If you are looking for the genuine one then it'll cost you mad money. By the way it's Ra.. I'd say go with the replica since the real one is going to cost you an arm and a leg. I heard the Vis brand was good.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sup Ra!! I know the Mugen is a bumper what I meant was is there a cheap Mugen kit or a nice lip! Yeah find me the pics of the greddy on the car I think I might get it for myself.

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
I have the greddy lip on my car..I've had that lip for a while but never had a chance to paint it. As a matter of fact i just installed it last week. Also pheap told me he is getting the greddy too. Come and check it out dawg. It's hot!!. Kney helped me install it and also i have the WW mugen replica wing.. well there's a vis mugen replica kit that is way cheaper than the genuine. Yo i just ordered the 18' Volk LE37T in gunmetal today.. waiting for it to come next week..you like? :bigthumb:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nice nice.... damn man i cant wait to get my .... together. call me up i dont know when your available for me to come over and check it out

·
Registered
385 Posts
I dont know about the rest of you guys.... Mugen is nice.. But i'll take the OEM anyday...

But I do like the Header....grande like a champ chimp! :bigthumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts