Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one set but I had these pics taken when I had 6 these are legit Mugen lugs from the factory. They are Hyper Metallic Black and they come on the new Mugen Civics. I'm only asking 60shipped for the set of 20 lugs pm me if ur interested

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
I'm 100% that they can go on OEM wheels cuz I have them on my base wheels with no problems
acorn can go in ball seats and ball seat can go in acorn seats. it does not mean they are meant to be like that and will be safe to use like that. that's the only reason i asked.

but i only just realized that these are purely lug nuts only? no special key or anything needed? i was hoping they were some kind of locking nut set. very clean though. 19mm nut?

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bumpage jus got 2 more sets from my friend so I got 3 sets of 20 need the cash asap......who wants em?? This is the only time you can gets these for a price like this get em while I still got em

acorn can go in ball seats and ball seat can go in acorn seats. it does not mean they are meant to be like that and will be safe to use like that. that's the only reason i asked.

but i only just realized that these are purely lug nuts only? no special key or anything needed? i was hoping they were some kind of locking nut set. very clean though. 19mm nut?
And yes there is a wheel lock set for these but they are seperate from the actual set and they don't stock them in the warehouse so they're special order

1 - 20 of 42 Posts