Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i have a mugen header that im looking on selling going to get another header soon before i do the 5 speed swap i got a ticket for it being to loud this is the 2nd time its happened near me and its really a joke so im going to sell it i will post pics when i get my other header dont know what kind yet either. Once i get this header off then i will take pics its in decent condition thats pretty much about it.. Im looking for more then 500 ive seen on PP and PO some people selling it for up to 700 not including shipping so well have to see... Offers are welcome as well.. thanks guys.. the 2nd pic i sent is basically what it looks like when you buy it new for about 1200.. mad pricey!

also posted on PZ!
willing to negociate!

Attachments

·
epicifying since 09!
1,588 Posts
seems scamish to me....more/better pics of said header.
Do you have anyone local that can vouch for you/the part?

·
Registered
599 Posts
seems scamish to me....more/better pics of said header.
Do you have anyone local that can vouch for you/the part?
I can vouch for him. He lives like 20 mins from me. I woulda picked them up but im going turbo

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
Is the bottom damaged in any way?

Is the collector 2.5?

I am waiting for vibrant's newly designed prelude header. Just got off the phone with them. Wont be out until May.

I have a vibrant header right now on my car, but the bottom half is damaged. :eek:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks bill...

oreo... i believe the collector is 2.5 im going to have to take it off and put a new flex pipe in its common for flex pipes in our cars to go out from time to time so once i take it off i can either JB weld it or just cut the flex pipe out and put a new on in there noto to hard or a task

·
epicifying since 09!
1,588 Posts
bmxfreak415boy

see bold....just worried since we have had some scammers on the board.
I did NOT accuse you of being a scammer, only to warn others to get more info/credentials before sending a chunk of money

·
epicifying since 09!
1,588 Posts
i will post whore wherever I want.

see the stars...OG Paying member....I can has rulez this forums with the Tee-Dot

1 - 20 of 27 Posts