Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
oh the price of performance..

not bashing on your product at all, but i never could see how a few hunks of metal piping could cost so much..good luck with sale

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh the price of performance..

not bashing on your product at all, but i never could see how a few hunks of metal piping could cost so much..good luck with sale
No worries man.. yeah i wonder the same thing with jdm lights, body kits etc.. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
hnguy4, you speak as if you haven't seen the prices for hytech and smsp ;)

bmxicansd, where you getting all these cool parts from if you don't mind my asking :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
guilty :laugh:..i'm not too savvy on performance mods regardless.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hnguy4, you speak as if you haven't seen the prices for hytech and smsp ;)

bmxicansd, where you getting all these cool parts from if you don't mind my asking :)
ebay japan, and got family and friends in Japan.

guilty :laugh:..i'm not too savvy on performance mods regardless.[/QUOTE

haha. different strokes for different folks..

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
^ it would need some work to fit on a bb6. the flange is different from a 5th gen cat so you need to change it. also, the b pipe is longer than on the oem header, so it needs to be chopped, or you need to chop off a part the cat back.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
will this fit 2000 sh??
Please see what Noopie posted.. I have a Mint Mugen header that came off a BB6 TypeS. i will try to get pictures this weekend, if the weather is nice..

^ it would need some work to fit on a bb6. the flange is different from a 5th gen cat so you need to change it. also, the b pipe is longer than on the oem header, so it needs to be chopped, or you need to chop off a part the cat back.
thanks Noopie:)

·
Mugen Stage 0
299 Posts
That **** is useless with the dents ... not to mention it looks like it's been in a fire. Good luck getting $50 for that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That **** is useless with the dents ... not to mention it looks like it's been in a fire. Good luck getting $50 for that.
Dents aren't that bad and its still functional. as stated, I've seen heavily dented header make power on a dyno.. Lastly, it had header wrap thus why it looks the way it does..
Thanks for the bump. :blah:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts