Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting my car repainted S2000 Silver and I was wondering what color to get those 3 spots on the Mugen front bumper painted? The spot right beneath the hood in the middle, and the areas around the turn signal/foglight area. I'm getting a carbon fiber hood soon so I was thinking maybe black but I'm not sure that would look right. Any suggestions?

While I'm thinking about this, Hey Sam did you ever find out anything about those carbon fiber pieces for the mugen front? You mentioned it awhile back but I haven't heard anything more about it. Thanks

·
Unregistered User
4,287 Posts
I say black.. unless you can get those inserts in carbon fiber. No other color would look as clean as black.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another option would be just getting the part under the hood in the middle painted black and not painting around the foglight area(I mean leaving it the same color as the rest of the car). ANy other suggestions?

I'm just concerned it won't look right with the area around the foglights being black then the white foglights in the middle.

How about a darker flat grey?

·
Registered
825 Posts
hmmmm, i wouldnt paint it, i'd go all silver like the car. IMO

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lude182:
Keep it tyght
All silver.
</font>
You really think that would look right? I don't think I'ver ever seen a Mugen front bumper painted all one color.

·
Registered
957 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BottleFedLude:
I don't think I'ver ever seen a Mugen front bumper painted all one color.</font>

------------------
Steve
2000 Prelude SS
"Mugen Equipped"

G

·
i would go with all silver cuz the two tone look is hella tacky to me...i think the whole front the same color would look clener

·
Texas
734 Posts
personally i think the mugen kit looks best with the silver inserts...now you're getting your car painted silver, so i think black would look good there, or maybe a brighter silver but i'd have to see a photoshopped version or something first

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
Sorry, there hasn't been enough interest in the custom cf insert for me to go over to TC's and have them make one.

SAM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts