Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where's a good place to get the rear and side valences at a decent price with good fitment?

thanks

if I go with these, anyone need an oem kit?

------------------

·
Registered
211 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jtown:
where's a good place to get the rear and side valences at a decent price with good fitment?

thanks

if I go with these, anyone need an oem kit?

</font>
Wassup, I have a friend that might be interested in your OEM kit...how much are you selling it for?

------------------
//935 Wiked Draggers
San Diego, CA
http://www.935draggers.com

·
another SS->5spd!
1,373 Posts
REV just brought in five sets of mugen kits from HK. Fitment is very good, they have used the genuine mugen kit for the mold starting this shipment. So the mugen kits from now on are guarantee to fit alot better than the previous version.

E-mail me if you are interested.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I may be interested in the sides and rears.

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber

FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims.
Used for 2k miles. $600+shipping.
New JDM H3C bulbs $50

·
another SS->5spd!
1,373 Posts
Me too! I'm thinking to change my veilside to mugen as well.

And by the way, you can always purchase the kits seperately.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LVSBB6:
REV just brought in five sets of mugen kits from HK. Fitment is very good, they have used the genuine mugen kit for the mold starting this shipment. So the mugen kits from now on are guarantee to fit alot better than the previous version.

</font>

Hmm, why start now, why not before???

·
another SS->5spd!
1,373 Posts
This is totally up to the HK supplier, not us. We're just one of the their distributors.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm looking to get a Mugen copy FRONT and OEM sideskirts and rear... if you're interested, i'll get the whole kit and swap you the sides and rear for the oem.

------------------

·
Registered
299 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LVSBB6:

</font>

I would be interested in the side and rear mugenalikes - what's the price on these?

------------------
97 Prelude
Mugen headers/exhaust
AEM CAI
bunch of nyc dents

1 - 11 of 11 Posts