Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if you guys could post pics of your cars with these kits on them. I know I want the oem front lip but I can't decide what to get for the sideskirts and the back.

------------------
2001 Prelude
Vision R
Stock for now

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I was thinking OEM front and Mugen rear but I wasn't sure about the side skirts.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by aZnRYcEbOi:
hey man, theres a bunch of cars here with OEM kit...dun have any mugen kit pics though sorry!
http://members.nbci.com/aznryceboi/TPC/2001-04-28.html

</font>
I was just wondering if that Red Prelude in the first couple pics has the OEM kit all the way around??

------------------
2001 Prelude
Vision R
Stock for now

G

·
well i hav the mugen front and the oem sides and back...i personally hate the mugen sides and rear. the only thing i do lik is the mugen front and spoiler...i think the factory kit is hella clean but the oem front sucks...ne wayz those are my opinion's i love my set up ne wayz and no one in houston has it soo....

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
[/b][/QUOTE]
I was just wondering if that Red Prelude in the first couple pics has the OEM kit all the way around??
[/B][/QUOTE]

no, thats the WW RS kit. It hangs lower than the OEM all the way around

·
Registered
327 Posts
mugenxlude has it all backwards
I have mugen sides and rear and OEM front and it looks very clean. I could give you a several reasons to get this combo over the opposite. I will post brand new pics tomorrow if you're interested and this topic is still around.

Daniel

grnlude97

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm looking to get Mugen replica front and OEM sides and rear and Mugen spoiler... Anyone want to purchase a whole kit and swap?

------------------

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by H22A VTEC:
I'm looking to get Mugen replica front and OEM sides and rear and Mugen spoiler... Anyone want to purchase a whole kit and swap?

</font>
What type of Kit do you have??

------------------
2001 Prelude
Vision R
Stock for now

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, since no one is posting pics, I was wondering if there were any good links where I can check out the Mugen and OEM Kits??

Also, Grnlude can you post some of your pics please?

------------------
2001 Prelude
Vision R
Stock for now

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have a WW RS kit. Well, just the front and sides now. But I'm going for the Mugen replica front and OEM sides and rear. and a Mugen wing.

------------------

1 - 13 of 13 Posts