Honda Prelude Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shietttttttt.. I got pulled over. 70 in a 55 zone.. damn.. sucks.. also after that.. he cited me for no front license plate. the problem is, my front bumper never had license plate and i don't want to drill it on. what is the next best thing?

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
so why is he/she a mother****ing cop? weren't you speeding in the first place?

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99Prelude_LC:
If mods are like drugs, then i'm addicted to o0OO0o. He's my hero :D</font>

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude.. it was like 12:30 at night. No one on the road.. i was just crusing at 70.. i would understand if i was weaving through traffic, doing dangerous manuevers, and doing some agressive speeding. i was on a highway, not a local road. no houses near it.. i just think he could have let it slide.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I hate cops....Ive had my licence suspended 4 times in the past 4 years...also spent about $2500 in fines and court costs.....

·
Registered
779 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">i don't want to drill it on. what is the next best thing?</font>
Try to get some highly relfective vinyl and stick your numbers on it, that what we do over here....

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lewd Lude:
Try to get some highly relfective vinyl and stick your numbers on it, that what we do over here....

</font>
Hey...That's a good idea.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
where did you get pulled over?.. i'm going to avoid it.

the front plate should only be a "fix it ticket".. which you can FIX and pay a $15 processing fee.. or you can pay the fine which is like 70 bucks.

** unless of course, he gave you a citation for it.. oh.. that blows if he did.

On a side note, you didn't have clear sidemarkers?

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.bjunkyard.com" TARGET=_blank>

</A>

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
That's California for ya. I received my first ticket here on my way down from Seattle. It was 7 in the morning with no cars on the road for miles(I was on I-5 about 100 miles south of sacramento where no civilization exist). Finally a cop out of nowhere pulls me over for going 87 in a 70 mph zone. Ticket was 375

·
Premium Member
5,982 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:
so why is he/she a mother****ing cop? weren't you speeding in the first place?

</font>

cop is just doing his job ... you did speed at the first place. speed limit won't change at night.

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lewd Lude:
I hate cops....Ive had my licence suspended 4 times in the past 4 years...also spent about $2500 in fines and court costs.....
</font>
And I am sure that NONE of it was your fault, right?

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

G

·
You guys make me laugh. You have to point the blame at someone besides yourself, don't you?

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 71dsp:
You guys make me laugh. You have to point the blame at someone besides yourself, don't you?</font>
Seriously........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.