Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
also type S lip. really suttle and unles a true prelude owner...will never be able to tell what it is.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
^^agreed. Type S lip is VERY subtle. That with SH sides and rear, but that really isn't a kit persay. Oem front, mugen sides, and oem rear would be quite subtle. Whenever I see Mugen rears, I get really excited, that rear isn't really subtle, just really bad ass looking.

·
Registered
288 Posts
no kit at all, i believe is the most subtle........and it's lighter and you don't have to worry about cracking or chipping what isn't there. lol

·
Registered
314 Posts
OEM is my choice...

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
ahhh no kit kinda sucks....it looks too plain....for me anyway, and the car looks a little funny with big rims and no body kit

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Where could I get my hands on a type-S front lip?

Also, maybe I should just have my black sides and rear painted, would that be an option?

Also can I get some pics of a nordic mist Prelude with the type-S front and painted OEM side skirts/rear?

·
r.i.p. jape
465 Posts
MonStar said:
Where could I get my hands on a type-S front lip?

Also, maybe I should just have my black sides and rear painted, would that be an option?

Also can I get some pics of a nordic mist Prelude with the type-S front and painted OEM side skirts/rear?
i think you may be confused. The Type-S lip is what you want if you have SH sides and rear, or painted base sides and rear.

oem is a complete kit, which hangs lower than the SH sides and rear.

look at modern angel's car for the Type-S/SH "kit" and look at just about everybody else's car for OEM kit.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I LOVE the look of Modern Angel's Lude, very very modest.

I think that is what I am going to do. End up getting my black base side skirts and rear painted nordic mist, and look for a Type-S front lip.

Where can I find a Type-S front lip? Preferably urethane?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shipped and painted? I just want it shipped, I am going to get the front lip painted along with my base skirts and rear.

·
Registered
573 Posts
OEM is the most modest that sill looks like its a "little aftermarket" the type S is for the SH sides just looks stock, the OEM is the cleanest kit, but after having mine for awhile now i would say go with the OEM rear and sides but the WW RS front, that front is starting to grow on me..

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
my mom / dad always ask me if there is something new on the car... cause they see that i had large WITHDRAWAL amount from the bank...so it means something new is coming on the car.:laugh:

then of course when they see me taking shiet apart....u know its gonna be improved on :bigthumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts