Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i want to get some gauges installed to monitor my engine and to improve my interior, but i dont know which ones to get. my mods/mods i will soon get are intake, exhaust, headers, pulleys, vtec controller, and a nitrous 50-75 shot. now, i was wondering which gauges would be most important, i would image air/fuel, but what else is important for the nitrous and other mods? thanks

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
12,349 Posts
and oil pressure too along with fuel and nitrous pressure.....

where do you plan on mounting on the 3rd gauge???? on the pillar along with a double gauge pod or somewhere else?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was thinkin of puttin the 3 gauges above my middle a/c vents, above the clock. there is a place that does custom work i can get it done there. the thing is i dont plan to get the nitrous till after summer, and i wanted to pop some gauges on before then. once i get the nitrous, i will just get 2 more gauges on the pillar. but ya, what 3 should i get before the n20? im thinkin air/fuel to tune the vtec controller, fuel pressue i guess, and maybe oil pressure? thanks a lot guys

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
12,349 Posts
the a/f doesnt help tune the VAFC....it just puts on a light show...thats why you use a wideband....

Oil Pressure, Oil Temp and EGT sound like what most people run on a turbo setup but if you want you can get those also....actually thats a great idea...theres really no need for a volt or water temp gauge so those sound good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.