Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just in the little riceboy's room and picked up an old SCC from the counter (yeah, the same of it all) and saw this little tidbit in an article about the AEM Civic Si option package offered by some dealers. AEM here explains their reason for not offering a crank pulley - read on carefully.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>

G

·
I still wonder about my bearing damage. I sure would like to find a way to use an underdrive pulley. If it didn't damage the engine, it would be a fantastic mod. I loved mine, but I won't risk another engine for it.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Premium Member
7,514 Posts
AEM just seems to have a better grasp of the concepts involved...

------------------
If you only knew the power of the Lude...
'98 Red Base Prelude
"Straights are for fast cars. Turns are for fast drivers." - SCCA Solo2
AEM CAI, APEX-i VAFC, Neuspeed Ft Up Strut Bar, 28 mm Neuspeed RR Sway Bar, Neuspeed Sport Springs, Koni Yellows, and SH RR Deck installed. Shock knock cure done. Installing Quaife ATB Differential.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 71dsp:
I still wonder about my bearing damage. I sure would like to find a way to use an underdrive pulley. If it didn't damage the engine, it would be a fantastic mod. I loved mine, but I won't risk another engine for it.

</font>
www.fisherconcepts.com . They make pulleys with the rubber damping. H22A's aren't listed on the website, but I wrote them and they said they're available for around $300 or less if a group buy can be set up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts