Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to order the misterjung kit H1 7000k for the lude but geuss what his paypal account when i try to send money to him says the recipient cannot receive money...CRAP!

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
I've never ordered anything through him, but I remember reading horror stories on other boards (clubrsx.com?) about people trying to order things form misterjung.

·
I'm back!
1,161 Posts
Ha! If this site cannot answer sale inquiries and thing sof that nature, then that means he is not meant to be in business and damn hell customers should be ordering from him..........And Yes I too have heard bad stories about his site or store or whatever the heck he calls it!

·
Registered
971 Posts
90% of the people i know who have gotten his product are happy and get it on time....but the other 10% place orders....and wait for months on end....and theyre content with the product but not totally happy.

i woulda rather pay the guy on here that did it...than mrjung

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
I have this to add....3 of my friends have his kit and its wonderful. Everything is super high quality. BUT that being said he sucks...his site sucks...and his service sucks. So bottom line is the product is great but the risk of poor service is a large factor. The last thing you want is a bulb to come blown and never be able to get another.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts