Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a list of good body shops in the metro-plex area.Good and exspensive.
Then some good and not so exspensive.

Also where are BMW and Audi Body shops?Would they look at me all wierd if I brought a Honda into there?

Thanks, Pb



------------------
EG Civic Fastback
SPEC-S (S for stock)
--------------------

*HEARTBEAT OF JAPAN*

ALL YOUR VTEC ARE BELONG TO US
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by P()()[email protected]:
I need a list of good body shops in the metro-plex area.Good and exspensive.
Then some good and not so exspensive.

Also where are BMW and Audi Body shops?Would they look at me all wierd if I brought a Honda into there?

Thanks, Pb
</font>
We might be able to help if we knew where the hell the metro-plex area is. Around here (Dallas/Ft. Worth), we call the entire area the metroplex.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 71dsp:
We might be able to help if we knew where the hell the metro-plex area is. Around here (Dallas/Ft. Worth), we call the entire area the metroplex.

</font>

Hmmmm exactly what I said man.The metroplex.

Thats the distance Il travel within to find a and compare good body shops...

Thanks
 

·
used to sell mix tapes
Joined
·
5,446 Posts
and how exactly is somebody supposed to know which metropolitan area you're referring to, since you specifically put some bs in the "from" field?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn screw it.

I thought yall could figure out when I say Metroplex that means the DFW area.Damn
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by P()()[email protected]:

Hmmmm exactly what I said man.The metroplex.

Thats the distance Il travel within to find a and compare good body shops...

Thanks
</font>
Did you ever entertain the thought that other people live in large metropolis areas, and they might call their city, THE METROPLEX?


------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Oh yeah, a friend of mine works at Streetwerks in Denton, but don't take your car there if you're a cheap ass.

Caliber Collision in Colleyville did a good job on my bumper a while back, but they are very expensive as well.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 71dsp:
Oh yeah, a friend of mine works at Streetwerks in Denton, but don't take your car there if you're a cheap ass.

Caliber Collision in Colleyville did a good job on my bumper a while back, but they are very expensive as well.

</font>

Thats cool its not my money its either the insurance co.'s or the 6 kids that broke into it.
 

·
SuperMod
Joined
·
7,962 Posts
They broke into that sweet hatch?!

What a damn shame!

How much does a Civic hatch go for?
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top