·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
1/33 :) i stop

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,889 Posts
CORRECT ANSWERS: 32 / 33

should be all 33 but I am spelling it all correctly on #32 and it won't accept it:shrug:

·
B cuz I got it like that.
2,835 Posts
wtf....

32 is the T in D F at which W F

32 is the temperature in degrees farenheight at which water freezes

it wont accept my answer!?!

so far 11/33

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
I am sitting at 19 correct.

24 is pissing me off.

I know that it's 13 loaves in a bakers dozen and it wont take it.

I've tried both that and 13 loaves in a baker's dozen.

!!! :angry:

Shane

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Anybody on the # 24 problem? I know i havent waited long, but i'm impatient. I'm up to 22 correct if i cound that problem.. .

·
Theoretical Physicist
3,621 Posts
I don't see how that possibly qualifies as an intelligence test. For most of those questions, you do not need to be intelligent, just familiar with certain aspects of English-speaking Western culture. Heck, a lot of them would be impossible to know unless you were familiar with American culture, no matter how intelligent you are. (e.g. How many non-north american residents would know 100 cents in a dollar?)

Andrew

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
It's just another online "intelligence test." By allowing most people with above-average intelligence to score well, the website becomes popular. People tell their friends of their high score and the website, bringing more traffic and ad revenue. I have yet to see an online IQ or other intelligence test which seems to score accurately and have a broad enough range of questions. I seriously doubt that 19+ points on this test is any indication that someone is a genius.

·
B cuz I got it like that.
2,835 Posts
Rich_A said:
spell farenheit correctly and you win

crazy me.. I looked up the spelling on dictionary.com :shrug:

wait... nevermind... but I swear I got pwned by dictionary.com

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
I think I got # 6... just don't know how to type it though... that is 52 cards in a pack and something about with the jacks right?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts