Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
LOL

that front end is SO FRICKIN UGLY
are those 14" rims? and why does honda insist on those ugly grey plastic side sills??? i lieke the back though, except that the tires and wheels look really small. the car seems high.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lude2k:

</font>

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Man...i like the pics of the white integ.. but that other picture..damn..i'm not cool about that front grill.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that is base as you are going to get. Other than the R version, that is one fugly car, looks like something that came from Detroit

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
It may be faqing ugly but sooner or later, there will be a tricked out ride rollin down the road next to you... and you'll be sayin' DAYAM! IMO, it'll look good.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
I agree with Lude2K- it definitely is the stripper version pictured. It definitely has that "high butt" look, to the extreme. At least stick a stock set of 15's on there- c'mon, 14"s????

------------------
92 Prelude Si
Silver Bullet
Too many mods to list...
Check out setup at hondaprelude.com (4th gen., "BionicKris")

·
Registered
738 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lude2k:

</font>
Separated at birth?...

The RSX will look much better once somebody gets some decent rims and bodywork on it, and that RSX-R looks pretty decent. But right now, it's a Grand-Amtegra.

The current base Teg hatch looks very ordinary too... no reason for that to change now.

IT IS NOT THE NEW PRELUDE IT IS NOT THE NEW PRELUDE IT IS NOT THE NEW PRELUDE IT IS NOT THE NEW PRELUDE IT IS NOT THE NEW PRELUDE IT IS NOT THE NEW PRELUDE IT IS NOT THE NEW PRELUDE IT IS NOT THE NEW PRELUDE... I keep repeating to myself.

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mylude99/" TARGET=_blank>
</A>
_ ____________ _
_ ___ _
_

·
Registered
997 Posts
Why is it sooo tall? Fugly.

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber

FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims.
Used for 2k miles. $600+shipping.
New JDM H3C bulbs $50

·
Registered
830 Posts
damn, that really does resemble a neon. what a *** car stock, But the type-r prototypes look hot. I hate the short ass hood that slopes so low like a neon. Thats one thing i love about our cars, the long hood. damnit, the rsx is ugly as ****

·
Registered
171 Posts
Anyone have a pic of a 300M? cause thats they way the front of the new RSX looks..haha.

Lata

------------------
Desmond
00 S2k Silverstone/red #2219

98 San Marino Red Prelude Type SH
1/4mile 14.8 @ 93mph

·
Registered
317 Posts
The rear quarter is Olds Alero. Just like everything else, it will take some getting used to.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts