Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the process of building a prelude,my last one was sold and i've decided to build one from scratch.I've got the body and everything i have in mind is ready to be started except the front bumper.I've had the hardest time finding one particular one so could anyone help me out with maybe a name,place,website anything.I've only got this picture.

Attachments

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Wow. That looks like an Enzo front end. Have you considered buying an Enzo instead? I'm sure you will be much happier with that. :)

·
B cuz I got it like that.
2,831 Posts
its too fast and too furious.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
you did not just do that DF! :laugh: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
That is awful. The fourth gen is such a nice looking car, why would you, or anyone want to deface it like that?

Is there a competition to see how many holes one can have on their car? The front end of that car has nine, two of which are functional, two more it was designed with, and the rest are the spawn of a comic book writers wet dream. Wait, that hood scoop doesn't even look like it goes through the hood. Is it just a molding? Laaaaame!

I hate the term "ricer" and "rice burner." I also hate the looks I get from people when I tell them I have a Honda, because I know the first thing that pops into their mind is something like what you are planning to do. A cheap, tacky, loud, teenagers automotive abortion.

In summary; that car is the import equivalent of an obnoxiously large pick up truck, equipped with multiple gun racks, a rebel flag on the back window, novelty testicles dangling from the trailer hitch, and being driven by a sleeveless creature sporting a mullet. Cliche to the max.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts