Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Md/DC/VA Peps...who's going to M.I.R on 04/08/01

I and a rack of friends are meeting up at the Ammoco Gas Station in Greenbelt, Md....across from Beltway Plaza on 04/08/01 @ 8am

Who's Comming?

vnt

------------------

1997 Prelude (Non-Sh) Eucalyptus Green "TEAM ALL SPORT RACING"
AEM Intake, 5Zigen Fireball Exhaust w/Gutted Cat, 18 Degree Advanced Timing, DC C/C Header, DC Short-Shifter, Gutted Interior, Sprint Race Springs, Front & Rear Strut Bars. Clear Lenses All Around w/Hiper White Bulbs & Alteeza Tailights.
[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

·
Registered
157 Posts
hey, you never got back to me about that prelude for sale. dont worry about it now, i moved on. its all good though. also, and peeps goin to metro this weekend? its been nice lately. only 1 cop last weekend.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
88Lude..

I did get back to you on the 93 VTEC, I posted a reply on H-a.net, all the info was listed in the forum...

I might go to Metro...but cops...they scare me....aw....aw...aw..

I'm definately going to Vst. though...

later..
vnt

------------------

AEM Intake, 5Zigen Fireball Exhaust w/Gutted Cat, 18 Degree Advanced Timing, DC C/C Header, DC Short-Shifter, Gutted Interior, Sprint Race Springs, Front & Rear Strut Bars. Clear Lenses All Around w/Hiper White Bulbs & Alteeza Tailights.
[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

·
Registered
200 Posts
VNT, are you the same Green Lude who was at Capital a couple of weeks ago??? MICrew was up there with like 6 other 5th Gens....

anyways, most of us from the metro area are gonna be sobering up from Saturday night at Hot Import Nights!!!! hahaha

have fun guys....

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

you a funny guy....na...no shop opened up at Beltway Plaza..it's just a place, me and a rack of friends are meeting up!

M.I.R 04/08/01 "Battle Of The Imports"

vnt

------------------

[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SSAccuracy..

Yup
that was me, at capitol..kickin ass...

have a good time in HIN>.

vnt

------------------

[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
M.I.R 04/08/01 "Battle Of The Imports"

vnt

------------------

[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

A performance shop in Beltway Plaza? What's the name of it? Maybe I'll check it out!

I thought Beltway Plaza was the suckest mall there is! But if there a perf shop there, I definately going, what's the name of the place?

vnt

------------------

[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'll be at MIR on Sunday. I asked who was going in the Integra forum and like one person replied.
Here's my ride if you see me parked...

Oh, and Beltway Plaza has stunk for many years. Movie theatre used to be a dangerous area!

------------------

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Say Hi...to

"Big Titty Sasha" for me...

vnt

------------------

[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts