Honda Prelude Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today until March 25th, the contest will be open for submissions. You may nominate anyone you wish, or even yourself, provided that you post a link to their gallery. (I or anyone else shouldn't have to go through the troubles of navigating the forums to see it...)

From March 26th - 31st, a poll will be added containing the entered submissions, and this post will be edited to list everyone nominated with links to their galleries.
All members will then be asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of March!

The prize:

The March 2012 Prelude of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of April.

·
The Collector
2,721 Posts
comon guys, start nominating some ludes. Go to member's rides section and look around and pick ludes u like. Let's make the ROTM an expected event here at PO.

·
Premium Member
2,833 Posts
Thanks for the nominations everyone :)

I'm actually going to politely decline, as I think people other than Mods should have the limelight :bigthumb:

I nominate chuitron: http://www.preludeonline.com/f82/my-01-ebp-sh-always-updating-229087/

Favorite Prelude other than my own :)

I think Minilogoguy should win this hands down, Sorry colin, your lude is sick as f*ck straight up but Mini has the nicest fourth gen on this forum. On top of it all he does his own work and also has the t2w4 trans.(and aside from myslef, i dont think there are to many others who have that trans). This combination of nice car, rare parts and selfwork hit all the bases perfectly.
I do my own work too :bigthumb:

Everything except paint.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think it would be awesome to get POTM, but i know there is so many more people on here that deserve it even more.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.