Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well... Look at the pic
... Thats my tire! Fingers show highs and lows... Look a bit odd to you? Theres about 20 of these dip in my tire... The highs in the pic are the light dirty areas where you can see the tread design and the lows show no tread design becasue they are pretty worn and they are the darker areas! C em?

Long story short, suspension was rebuilt, only half assed though... They didnt torque bolts right.. So, i had a serious wobble from a control arm only half way hanging in there... Ride was bad from that, now is bad form the tire... Whew, been delaing with this body shop over somethign I could have done for about 200 whcih they charged the insurance company 2400 for! Anyways, right now they agreed to replace one, but the rest have bad wear from that issue...

The picture was taken after 11pm, no whining about focus!!! You see that bolt.. It should be flush! Its not, its farther out than it looks... Luckily my body gets in the way of it coming out... Otherwise I woulda rolled the car by now!!!! And that woulda been a serious lawsuite... I put about 5k on my car since the accident and alignment is off because of that... My speedo after swap says I put 11k on since(play it for all I got right?)... PIC is of control arm... It keeps the wheel angled so it drives STRAIGHT! Its the one thats connected to the front of the frame!

Forgive me for venting.... Thanks for allowing it too... Anyone have any opinions on this issue? Also, ABRA.. Dont ever use them... I feel like a trained poodle with the loops I have been through since DECEMBER... Its may and everythings not to good still![

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I'm thinking about having my suspension fully rebuilt, as well. What happened to YOUR car, though? Mine needs to be rebuilt, I believe, from how stiff my car is, and all of the hard driving it's been through. Did you wreck?

J

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya man.. I got side swiped... Cops classic spin em move... Only hurt my suspension really though... Bent the control arm and they replaced it! I edited post since u replied... LOL, I need to post alot more... Had problems registering... 4 Money orders lost and all that... Man, I look liek a newbie :-(

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Yeah, my upper control arms just don't seem to like my setup much, so I have to replace one side or the other once a year, about. The left one's cool, but the right one just always busts right at the ball joint.

J

1 - 4 of 4 Posts