Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
DUDE.....that look f*cking sweet!!!! Its better than Grand Turismo......I see a black NSX and a red NSX and that Porsche too...DAMN!!!! Wish they have something like that up here in Minnesota!!! That must have hella fun for you. Much props..........

PS: Who was taking the picture???

------------------
2000 Prelude Type SH
Premium Pearl White

MODS: AEM CAI, DC Header, Greddy PE Exhaust, Vitek Wires, AEM CamGears, AEM TruPwr Pulleys, UR Crank Pulley, Apexi V-AFC, ACT XT Clutch, DC ShortShift Adaptor, ZEX 55 Shot Nitrous

V-Spec Coilovers, DC Fr. Upper Strut Bar, CarbonFiber Hood, OEM Bodykit, 17" Nippon Racing/NittoNT555ZRs, Type S shiftknob........

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Absolutely amazing, now i wanna go too...seems more fun than a stinking autocross...

------------------

'98 White Prelude
Neuspeed Race Springs
Koni Adj Shocks
Neuspeed Front Strut Bar
Removed Resonator
DC Sports Ceramic Headers
Rear ST Sway Bar
JRSC sitting on garage floor
Trying to sell my 17" SSR's

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a camcorder recording the action like 3 hours worth of footage. At home I would replay the camcorder and put it on Pause and the digital camera would take the snap shot onto the Memory stick. It's a Sony DCR-PC5 camcorder / digital camera both built-in a small palm type camera...Bad Ass piece of electronic...Great Mod!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By the way if you are in Florida, You can do this next...Sebring on May 6th is sold out...Check out the club...Chinmotorsports.com. The club is mostly NSXs, Integras, Civics, and I am the only Prelude.

I am not trying to promote. Just trying to have some members have some fun.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 98SHDiamond:
I have a camcorder recording the action like 3 hours worth of footage. At home I would replay the camcorder and put it on Pause and the digital camera would take the snap shot onto the Memory stick. It's a Sony DCR-PC5 camcorder / digital camera both built-in a small palm type camera...Bad Ass piece of electronic...Great Mod!
</font>
so upload some vid clips!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
yo thats paht , i'll go with you next time if you want to meet up. how were you able to drive around the track , did it cost money,i live in boward...just tell me ill go

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 98SHDiamond:
By the way if you are in Florida, You can do this next...Sebring on May 6th is sold out...Check out the club...Chinmotorsports.com. The club is mostly NSXs, Integras, Civics, and I am the only Prelude.

I am not trying to promote. Just trying to have some members have some fun.
</font>
May 12th our local Porsche club's having a driver's ed day at Sebring. Good time to go, its just the whole Prelude-in-a-Porsche-club killed ego feeling you get that makes me shy away. What am i saying??? Nice porsche's, great track, I'm THERE!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts