Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
I couldn't view it. Are you saying that a lude was beaten by a freakin' station wagon? Damn! That's sad. I hope it was a stock SS and that's his excuse.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
no i saw the vid just now, the prelude is comming wayyyy from behind and passes the matrix and wins. i think he just had a much worse r/t and or launch than the matrix. :)

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
if he did lose to the matrix i would just get a festiva and be ashamed for the rest of my life...haha

·
Roar!
665 Posts
There starting lights were prolly adjusted so they would hit the end about the same time. The prelude was bareling past the matrix, somone should set the videos host straight.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
MugenPoweredLude said:
if he did lose to the matrix i would just get a festiva and be ashamed for the rest of my life...haha
Exactly :bigthumb: :bigthumb: He shouldn't be driving a Lude.

J

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
MadLuderX said:
not a matrix fan here either... in fact, not really a toyota fan cept for the supra and those crazy corollas in japan =P
Yeah, toyota kinda fell off the boat in my book after axing the Supra...the Celica GTS is not a sports car.

J

·
Registered
409 Posts
i cannot tell a damn thing what is happening in that video...

are they drag racing? where did they start, cuz they were already moving pretty good and the lude looked like it was coming strong on that matrix at the start of the video.

But there is a light that comes on down teh track on teh matrix's side, was that a win light? or something else because it didn't look like there was a board at the end.

that video is confusing as crap.

·
Boston, MA
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
According to the guy hes got a time slip i can post here they were in the 1/4 mile and ya he won.

·
Premium Member
2,661 Posts
The XRS Matrix weighs in a 2700lbs and has the Celica GTS motor/tranny in it. It moves as well as the EP hatch which is respectable for a 4 door people hauler. Add an I/E and get 15 whp too. :)

·
On the 2nd Prelude
1,757 Posts
Had to have been an SS.

and if you look, the matrix clearly wins, the win light is obviously in his lane.

but are you sure that's the right time slip? They look neck and neck, not a half second apart.

·
Roar!
665 Posts
Vapor said:
Had to have been an SS.

and if you look, the matrix clearly wins, the win light is obviously in his lane.

but are you sure that's the right time slip? They look neck and neck, not a half second apart.
I could post his other time slips...
He lost every time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts